Central Railway has decided to run 8 Special trains between Pune and Tiruchirappalli, 10 Weekly Special Trains between Mumbai (LTT) and Howarh, 22 Premium Specials between Mumbai and Varanasi / Gorakhpur and 22 premium special trains between Pune and Bhubaneshwar to clear the extra rush of passengers during Puja/Diwali holidays 2014. Following are the details.
PUNE - TIRUCHCHIRAPPALLI
- Train No. 06802 Special will leave Pune 3.40 pm on 22.09.2014, 29.09.2014, 06.10.2014 and 27.10.2014 (4 trips) and arrive Tiruchirappalli at 07.15 pm. next day.
- Train No. 06801 Special will leave Tiruchirappalli at 05.30 am on 21.09.2014, 28.09.2014, 5.10.2014 and 26.10.2014 (4 trips) and arrive Pune at 11.50 am next day.
Solapur, Gulbarga, Wadi, Yadgir, Raichur, Mantralayam Road, Adoni, Guntakal, Gooty, Tadipatri, Muddanuru, Yerranguntla, Kadapa, Razampeta, Koduru, Renigunta, Puttur, Tiruttani,Arakkonam, Chennai Egmore, Tambaram, Chengalpattu, Villupuram, Vridachalam, and Srirangam.
One AC-2 Tier, Two AC-3 Tier, 13 sleeper class, 2 General second class and 2 General second class cum Guard’s brake van.
Bookings open for Train No.06802 from 21.9.2014
MUMBAI (LTT) AND HOWRAH
- Train No. 03061 weekly special will leave Howrah at 08.15 hrs on every Tuesday from 30.9.2014 to 28.10.2014 (5 trips) and will arrive LTT at 00.20 hrs on third day.
- Train No. 03062 weekly special will leave LTT at 13.20 hrs on every Thursday from 2.10.2014 to 30.10.2014 (5 trips) and will reach Howrah at 03.30 hrs on third day.
Kalyan, Igatpuri, Manmad, Jalgaon, Bhusaval, Khandwa, Itarsi, Pipariya, Narsingpur, Jabalpur, Katni, Maihar, Satna, Manikpur, Chheoki, Mugalsarai, Sasaram, Dehri-on-sone, Gaya, Koderma, Dhanbad, Asansol, Durgapur and Bardhaman
One AC 2-tier, Two AC 3-tier, 10 Sleeper class, 3 General Second class, 2 General second class cum guard’s brake van.
Bookings for Train No.03062 will open from 9.9.2014
MUMBAI - VARANASI / GORAKHPUR
VARANASI PREMIUM SPECIAL (10 SERVICES)
- Train No. 02067 premium special will leave LTT on 10.10.2014, 17.10.2014, 24.10.2014, 31.10.2014 and 7.11.2014 at 07.50 hrs and arrive Varanasi at 07.45 hrs next day.
- Train No.02068 premium special will leave Varanasi on 11.10.2014, 18.10.2014, 25.10.2014, 01.11.2014 and 8.11.2014 at 09.45 hrs and arrive LTT at 11.50 hrs next day.
Kalyan, Bhusaval, Itarsi, Jabalpur, Satna and Chheoki
Three AC-2 tier, 16 sleeper class and one pantry car
Bookings will open on 25.9.2014 THROUGH INTERNET for Train no.02067 leaving on 10.10.2014 and for trains leaving on subsequent dates bookings will open with Advance Reservation Period of 15 days excluding the day of journey.
GORAKHPUR PREMIUM SPECIAL (12 SERVICES)
- Train No. 02017 premium special will leave LTT on 05.10.2014, 12.10.2014, 19.10.2014, 26.10.2014, 2.11.2014 and 9.11.2014 at 23.40 hrs and arrive Gorakhpur at 04.25 hrs on third day.
- Train No.02018 premium special train will leave Gorakhpur on 07.10.2014, 14.10.2014, 21.10.2014, 28.10.2014, 4.11.2014 and 11.11.2014 at 08.25 hrs and arrive LTT at 11.50 hrs next day.
Bhusaval, Bhopal, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow.
Three AC-2 tier, 16 sleeper class & one pantry car
Bookings will open on 20.9.2014 THROUGH INTERNET for Train No.02017 leaving on 5.10.2014 and for trains leaving on subsequent dates bookings will open with Advance Reservation Period of 15 days excluding the day of journey.
PUNE AND BHUBANESHWAR
- Train No. 02881 premium special will leave Pune at 11.15 hrs on every Tuesday from 23.9.2014 to 2.12.2014 (11 trips) and arrive Bhubaneshwar at 17.35 hrs next day.
- Train No.02882 premium special will leave Bhubaneshwar at 22.15 hrs on every Sunday from 21.9.2014 to 30.11.2014 (11 trips) and will arrive Pune at 04.05 hrs on third day.
Wadi Jn., Secunderabad, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam and Brahmapur.
One AC-2 Tier, one AC-3 Tier, 10 Sleeper class and One Pantry car.
Bookings will open on 20.9.2014 THROUGH INTERNET for Train No. 02881 leaving on 23.9.2014 and 30.9.2014 and trains leaving subsequently will open with 10 days Advance Reservation Period (excluding the day of journey)